2. No one can give or take away your self worth. You control it. And the quicker you accept that, the happier you will be.
3. You are going to have choices you regret making, and choices you regret not making.
4. Trial and error and your choices build who you are. You would not be who you are today without choice you have made.
5. You will become a happier person when you embrace the person you have become. (then you can change if you want.)
6. Don't fully believe a drunk person. Just don't.
7. Know your limits and learn to say "no".
8. You don't have to please anyone but yourself.
9. Find the few true friends you hand stick with them.
10. Some people may walk out of your life, you can't control it if they do. Go ahead and accept the apology you never got. Or you will be carrying that hurt for years.
11. Being alone can be one of the happiest and most peaceful times.
12. Real happiness does exist, when your soul is completely at peace I believe that is it. Don't settle for less than true happiness.
13. Make your choices for you.
14. There is always a bigger picture. Even when you don't see it.
15. Speak your feelings and your mind. Don't bottle them up.
16. If you want to better yourself, go out and do it. Complaining solves nothing.
17. The past is the past. Dead and gone. But every mistake can be used as a lesson.
18. Love and lust are not the same thing. Not even close.
19. It doesn't matter how other people see you, it's between you and God.
20. You probably won't be where you expected a year from now.
21. Keep the things that make you feel alive and happy, closest to you.